- For current course costs and dates, please refer to the website.
- Please ensure that you have read the course content on our website, to guarantee that the course will meet your training needs.
- Submission of a payment does not equate to a place on the course. In the event that a course is full or qualification requirements are not met, Hogrefe reserves the right to refund payment and cancel booking.
- By submitting a booking, clients automatically accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
- Invoices will be sent to the name submitted and must be paid in pounds sterling by credit card or BACS. We also accept purchase orders from most organisations.
- Delegates will receive course instructions directly.
- All course fees must be received in full prior to the start of the course. Alternatively, we must have received guarantee of payment via purchase order.
- Hogrefe Ltd reserves the right to update future course fees from the date they come into effect.
- All prices for training are shown exclusive of VAT on our website. 20% VAT is applicable.
We hope that you will be able to attend our courses once you have made the booking. However, if you need to cancel, the charges are as follows:
- More than 13 working days' notice: 10% of the fee
- 9-13 working days' notice: 25% of the fee
- 5-8 working days' notice: 50% of the fee
- Less than 5 working days' notice: 100% of the fee
Cancellation charges depend on when the written cancellation notice is received. Any refund due will be issued after the course date. No refund will be made for non-attendance of the course.
Alternatively, a (qualified) substitute delegate can be named at any time before the course, but confirmation of the change of delegate must be received in writing prior to the start of the course. There will be no extra surcharge for making a substitution.
Severe weather policy/Cancellation of course by Hogrefe Ltd
It may be necessary for reasons beyond Hogrefe Ltd’s control to change the course’s timing, date, venue or instructor, or modify the content. We reserve the right to cancel a course up to and including the date of the course if insufficient bookings have been received. We will make every effort to give as much notice as possible in such an event. In all cases, delegates will be given the option of a full refund or of rescheduling for a future course date, but Hogrefe Ltd disclaims any further liability.
In the event that severe weather or any other emergency results in the cancellation of a training event, Hogrefe Ltd will endeavour to give delegates a minimum of 24 hours’ notice* and to reschedule the course to arrange for delegates to attend on alternative days. Please note in addition, where minimum course numbers are not met Hogrefe reserves the right to cancel courses up to three weeks before the date of training. Delegates travelling from overseas are asked to book travel with caution and at their own risk.
*Please note: it is the delegate’s responsibility to provide Hogrefe Ltd with an emergency contact number at which you will normally be available.
Data Protection Notice