TUOA, or Level A, training provides you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to conduct psychometric tests fairly and effectively in organisations. Accredited and verified by the British Psychological Society (BPS), the Test User Occupational Ability Certificate is internationally recognised and gives you access to over 150 tests, either online or in paper and pencil format, from all the UK’s main publishers including our own.
- Psychometric ability test administration
- Scoring and giving feedback on ability tests
- The principles of test reliability and validity
- The criteria needed to help make decision about which tests to use
- Return on investment of using tests
- Best practice and fair assessment
- 5 hours of pre-course e-learning
- 1 day face-to-face training
All Public courses take place in central London. Refreshments and lunch are available on site during the course, and are included within the price.
£ 1,150.00 (excl. VAT)
British Psychological Society Offices
30 Tabernacle Street
London EC2A 4UE
- 1 day
- Suitable for
Anyone looking to achieve a nationally-recognised qualification in psychometric test use. There are no pre-requisites in order to attend the course.
- Test User Occupational Ability Certificate