17 April 2018, 8:30am - 12:30pm | The Oxford Martin School, OX1 3BD
Join us in central Oxford for a morning of guest speakers focused on growth in the field of clinical and educational psychometrics.
- Keynote speaker and ABP Award Winner Rose Padfield suggests using a Growth Mindset when working with psychological assessments.
- US co-author of the BRIEF2 Dr Peter Isquith discusses Executive Functioning and how best to measure children’s progress and growth.
- PACT (Paediatric Autism Communication Therapy) co-author Dr Catherine Aldred talks about how the latest in autism research has led to children showing growth after intervention.
- Enjoy a warm breakfast and receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Take advantage of product discounts and access to online newsletters with key information on psychology and psychometrics.
£ 19.00 (excl. VAT)
08:30 - 12:30
Exploring “Growth” in Clinical & Educational Assessment
The Oxford Martin School
34 Broad St
Oxford OX1 3BD
- Suitable for
Anyone with an interest in clinical or educational assessment. Professionals, academics and students all welcome!
- Certificate of Attendance