This fast-paced course will qualify you in TUOA and TUOP (previously Level A and B). It provides you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to conduct psychometric tests fairly and effectively in your organisation. Verified by the British Psychological Society (BPS), this course will qualify you to use ability tests from all the UK’s main publishers, and also qualify you to use the NEO-PI-3 Personality Inventory.
Dates or location inconvenient? Click here for dates in London!
- Theory of Psychometric Testing & Personality Assessment
- How to select the most appropriate Tests for a specific purpose
- Test Administration & Scoring
- Test Reliability & Sources of Error
- The Validity of Psychometric Tests – Measuring the Utility of Testing
- Understanding Personality Assessment
- Interpretation of the NEO-PI-3 Personality Inventory
- Using the NEO-PI-3 for Recruitment and People Development
- Feeding Back Ability and Personality Tests
- Best Practice, Diversity and Fair Selection
The NEO-PI-3 is a measure of the five major domains of personality as well as the six facets that define each domain. It is recognised internationally as a gold standard for personality assessment. Hogrefe Ltd publish the NEO and standardised the assessment for the UK.
- 8 hours of pre-course learning and reading
- 3 days face-to-face training
- 5 hours of post-course work
Refreshments and lunch are available on site during the course, and are included within the price.
Discounts on the course fee are available to Master's students. Contact us to discuss.
£ 2,200.00 (excl. VAT)
09:00 - 17:00
TUOA and TUOP combined with NEO
Hogrefe House, Oxford
Oxford OX1 1QZ
- 3 days - plus pre- and post-course work
"Both (tutors) were very good, engaging and informative. Made you feel at ease and reassured in assessments. Would highly recommend!" In-house TUOA/TUOP with NEO delegate
"The content was excellent ... (the tutors were) really personable, made the whole learning experience enjoyable." In-house TUOA/TUOP with NEO delegate
"Slides were great, discussions were good and role plays were very useful ... (the tutors were) very open and useful in answering our questions." In-house TUOA/TUOP with NEO delegate
"Course notes were so helpful! (The tutors were) very clear to understand, well planned and very lovely people. Made it very comfortable." In-house TUOA/TUOP with NEO delegate
"(The tutors were) very helpful in helping us understand the course. Made it easy and interesting to understand." In-house TUOA/TUOP with NEO delegate
Verified by the British Psychological Society (BPS), this course will qualify you to use ability tests from all the UK’s main publishers, and also qualify you to use the NEO-PI-3 Personality Inventory.