This intensive and interactive one-day course is designed for test users who would like to gain access to the NEO-PI-3 / NEO-PI-R.
£1800 +VAT for 3 delegates. £500 +VAT for each additional delegate.
Max of 8 delegates.
In house training provides the opportunity to train in NEO at your offices, without external delegates and have elements of the training tailored to your needs if required. This course is for practitioners who would like to use the NEO for selection, development and guidance within an occupational field.
- Gain knowledge of NEO’s 30 facets and 5 domains
- Interpret facet combinations
- Become familiar with NEO profiles
- Understand how to feedback NEO profiles
- Exercises in understanding the facet meanings
- NEO profile interpretation
- Computer based NEO demonstration
- A process for feeding back NEO results
- Two practical feedback sessions
- Reliability and validity of NEO
- Complimentary copy of new NEO Technical manual and NEO Guide to Interpretation
- Leadership case study
- Individual NEO computer report
Method of learning:
Group exercises, case studies, practical feedback sessions and lectures.
Customer is requested to provide:
- Adequate conference room for training
- Projector to connect to tutor's laptop
- Flip chart
- Tutor's accommodation and travel costs
- Refreshments and lunch for delegates and trainer
- Contact us to discuss: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on: +44 (0)1865 797920
- 3 - 8 Delegates
- 1 day
- Suitable for
Those with a Test User Occupational: Personality qualification (TUOP) qualification. A master’s degree in psychology that includes training in personality assessments and/or psychometrics could also be acceptable - contact us to discuss.