An intensive and interactive one-day course designed for those who would like to train in the use of the NEO-PI-3. The NEO is internationally recognised as the gold standard for personality assessment and is standardised to the UK working population.
On Hogrefe’s NEO-PI-3 training course, delegates learn through tutorials, group exercises, case studies and practical feedback sessions, how to use the NEO-PI-3 with confidence.
Objectives of the course:
- Gain knowledge of NEO’s 30 facets and 5 domains
- Interpret facet combinations
- Become familiar with NEO profiles
- Understand how to feedback NEO profiles
The course will enable delegates to:
- Interpret and feedback personality profiles
- Gain eligibility to be assessed (at an additional charge) for BPS TUOP Intermediate Plus Certificate as long as the personality measure used for the Intermediate qualification is substantially different from the NEO-PI-3 (please visit the BPS website for more information).
Course delegates will receive the NEO-PI-3 Manual and the NEO-PI-3 Guide to Interpretation on the course.
Want to be contacted by a member of our sales staff to finalise your booking or get a proforma invoice? Choose to request a booking by clicking the button to the left. Ready to book and pay right away? You can book using our webshop by following this link.
Hogrefe House, Oxford
Oxford OX1 1QZ
- Suitable for
Those with a Test User Occupational: Personality qualification (TUOP) qualification. A master’s degree in psychology that includes training in personality assessments and/or psychometrics could also be acceptable - please contact us to discuss.