Qualify in the use of this popular senior level assessment tool from the test's authors themselves!
The course is held in our training room in Oxford and runs from 9.30-16:30; lunch and refreshments will be provided and an LJI-2 Standard manual is included.
The agenda will be confirmed ahead of the day but will a rough structure to the day will include:
- Welcome and introduction to the Workshop
- Introduction to the LJI and LJA and their underlying approach to the assessment of leadership judgement
- How to interpret assessment findings
- How to use the LJI and LJA to best effect at the levels of individual, team and organisation
- The development of the LJI and LJA and their technical properties
- How to develop leadership judgement at the levels of individual, team and organisation
- Feedback practice
- Case studies
- Accreditation and advice for ongoing CPD
- Short introduction to testing using the Hogrefe Testsystem
This course will be taught specially by LJI authors Bob Wheeler and Michael Lock - don't miss this chance to learn from the assessment creators themselves!
Hogrefe House, Oxford
Oxford OX1 1QZ
- 1 day
“I enjoyed hearing in more detail about the different leadership styles and the opportunity to practice feedback.”
“Completing the feedback with my partner really brought the tool to life.”