This one day course is suitable for existing ADOS users who have been trained in the use of the ADOS. On completion of the course, delegates will be equipped to administer and code the ADOS-2.
The ADOS-2 Update Course covers:
- Administration and coding of the new Toddler Module for children between 12 and 30 months who do not consistently use phrased speech.
- New coding and algorithm aspects of ADOS modules 1 to 4, as introduced in the ADOS-2.
Delegates must have previous training in the ADOS. Please note that this course will not accredit Research or Clinical Reliability. Reliability status should have already been met through previous training.
- The course will run from 9.30am to 5.00pm, with morning refreshments served from 9.00am. There is a 1 hour break for lunch and 15-minute breaks in the morning and afternoons.
- The course price includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Want to be contacted by a member of our sales staff to finalise your booking or get a proforma invoice? Choose to request a booking by clicking the button to the left. Ready to book and pay right away? You can book using our webshop by following this link.
Unsure which ADOS-2 training course is right for you? Click here to follow our handy guide.
- *Please note that bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of payment / purchase order.
£ 250.00 (excl. VAT)
09:00 - 17:00
ADOS-2 Update Course
Milton Hill House, Oxfordshire
Steventon, Abingdon OX13 6AF
- 1 day
- Suitable for
This one day course is suitable for existing ADOS users who have been trained in the use of the ADOS.
“Thoroughly enjoyable. Excellent update upon which to adapt clinical practice.“
“Worthwhile and useful update course. Excellent trainer.”
“Excellent update that did exactly what it said on the tin.”
Please note that this course will not accredit Research or Clinical Reliability. Reliability status should have already been met through previous training.