This course is suitable for those with no experience of using ADOS, who wish to become trained in ADOS-2 for use in a clinical setting. On completion of the course, delegates will be equipped to administer and code ADOS-2 to the level of Clinical Reliability for all five modules.
- The course takes place over 4.5 days of classroom training, with the opportunity for delegates to practice administering and scoring ADOS-2 for a child or adolescent.
- Prior to the course, delegates are expected to familiarise themselves with the manual and kit, and observe two module administrations.
- Delegates who wish to further undertake Research Reliability should discuss this with the tutor. This will require post-course work.
- £920 (+VAT).
- The price does not include accommodation. Accommodation needs to be booked by the delegate and we will be happy to provide local accommodation options.
- The course will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Thursday and 9:00am to 1:30pm on Friday.
- There is a 45-minute break for lunch and 15-minute breaks in the morning and afternoon. The price per delegate includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Unsure which ADOS-2 training course is for you? Click here to follow our handy guide.
Beckwith House, Stockport
Stockport SK4 1AF
- Up to 20 Delegates
- 4.5 days
- Suitable for
This course is suitable for those with no experience of using ADOS, who wish to become trained in ADOS-2 for use in a clinical setting.
90% of people attending our ADOS-2 training rate the course as 'very good' or 'excellent'.
- On completion of the course, delegates will be equipped to administer and code the ADOS-2 to the level of Clinical Reliability for all five modules.