This course is suitable for those with no experience of using ADOS, who wish to become trained in ADOS-2 for use in a clinical setting. On completion of the course, delegates will be equipped to administer and code ADOS-2 to the level of Clinical Reliability for all five modules.
- The course takes place over 4.5 days of classroom training, with the opportunity for delegates to practice administering and scoring ADOS-2 for a child or adolescent.
- Prior to the course, delegates are expected to familiarise themselves with the manual and kit, and observe two module administrations.
- Delegates who wish to further undertake Research Reliability should discuss this with the tutor. This will require post-course work.
- £920 (+VAT).
- The price does not include accommodation. Accommodation needs to be booked by the delegate and we will be happy to provide local accommodation options.
- The course will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Thursday and 9:00am to 1:30pm on Friday.
- There is a 45-minute break for lunch and 15-minute breaks in the morning and afternoon. The price per delegate includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Unsure which ADOS-2 training course is for you? Click here to follow our handy guide.
Want to be contacted by a member of our sales staff to finalise your booking or get a proforma invoice? Choose to request a booking by clicking the button to the left. Ready to book and pay right away? You can book using our webshop by following this link.
Beckwith House, Stockport
Stockport SK4 1AF
- Up to 20 Delegates
- 4.5 days
- Suitable for
This course is suitable for those with no experience of using ADOS, who wish to become trained in ADOS-2 for use in a clinical setting.
90% of people attending our ADOS-2 training rate the course as 'very good' or 'excellent'.
- On completion of the course, delegates will be equipped to administer and code the ADOS-2 to the level of Clinical Reliability for all five modules.