This course offers thorough and comprehensive training in all aspects of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2), including the new Toddler Module. This course is most suited to professionals who will be using the ADOS-2 to its full capacity, as well as those requiring a qualification of both Clinical and Research Reliability. This course is suitable for those with no experience of using the ADOS.
- The course takes place over four days of classroom training, with the opportunity for delegates to practice administering and scoring the ADOS-2 to a child or adolescent.
- In addition to the course, delegates are expected to undertake pre- and post-course practical assignments. The pre-course assignment is based on a supplied video of an ADOS-2 administration. The post-course work is required for anyone wishing to be assessed for research reliability. As well as watching and coding ADOS-2 videos, the delegate needs to administer and video their own ADOS-2 with a client. The video and all coding documentation is returned to us for assessment.
- The pre-course assignments can take 2 hours or more to complete.
- Delegates who fail to, or choose not to, complete the post-course assignment will be awarded a certificate of course completion appropriate for clinical use but not to the level of Research Reliability.
- Attend as a day delegate for £985 (+VAT).
- The price does not include accommodation. Accommodation will need to be booked by the delegate in advance of the course.
- Accommodation can be booked directly at the course venue
- Other local alternatives include the Steventon House Hotel, Premier Inn Oxford South (Didcot), or local B&Bs.
- The course will run from 9:30 to 17:00 on each day.
- There is a 1 hour break for lunch and 15 minute breaks in the morning and afternoons. The price per delegate includes all course materials.
Want to be contacted by a member of our sales staff to finalise your booking or get a proforma invoice? Choose to request a booking by clicking the button to the left. Ready to book and pay right away? You can book using our webshop by following this link.
Unsure which ADOS-2 training course is right for you? Click here to follow our handy guide.
£ 985.00 (excl. VAT)
09:30 - 17:00
ADOS-2 Administration and Coding Course
- Up to 15 Delegates
- 4 days
- Suitable for
This course is most suited to professionals who will be using the ADOS-2 to its full capacity, as well as those requiring a qualification of both Clinical and Research Reliability.
“It was a very enjoyable course. Carol's knowledge, flexibility, teaching style etc. were all second to none.” Dr Frank Chapman (Clinical Psychologist)
“It was an excellent course and I would recommend to anyone working with ASD. Carol's presentation style was excellent, really enjoyable and informative.”
“Great learning experience. Carol is a wonderful tutor. Well paced course, especially when so many participants from different backgrounds.”
- Certification of Clinical and Research Reliability in ADOS-2.