Hogrefe Testsystem test users are invited to subscribe and enjoy major discounts and benefits for test use on our newest test platform.
How does the subscription model work?
Both new and existing users of our HTS 5 system will be able to choose from either a subscription or a non-subscription option. With the subscription model, users will pay an annual fee - which then allows them access to a full range of discounted pricing, based on the quantities of test takers they have. Those opting not to use the subscription model will pay our regular prices.
What types of subscription models does Hogrefe offer?
Our subscription options are as follows:
Which HTS 5 Edition should I purchase?
You'll want to consider your clients' or organisation's needs, as well as the features and functions that are most important or useful to you. Please contact us for a complete breakdown of the functionality of each model, as well as the bespoke features included within the different editions.
You can call us on 01865 797920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're looking for guidance on which option is right for you.
Which Hogrefe tests are available, and where can I purchase credits for them?
We currently offer the following tests on the HTS 5 system, and you can purchase credits by following the links below.
- Achievement Motivation Inventory (AMI)
- Behaviour Rating Inventory of Executive Function, Second Edition (BRIEF-2)
- Business-Focused Inventory of Personality (BIP)
- Business-Focused Inventory of Personality 6 Factors (BIP-6F)
- Bochum Matrices Test - Advanced Short (BOMAT)
- Creative Response Evaluation - Work (CRE-W)
- DASA (the Decision-making and Self-regulation Assessor)
- d2-R: Test of Attention Revised
- Emotional Processing Scale (EPS)
- Leadership Judgement Indicator 2 (Standard, Global, Sales)
- Leadership Motivation Inventory (LEAMO)
- Mechanical and Technical Understanding Test (MTVT)
- NEO Personality Inventory, Third Edition (NEO-PI-3) (and Primary Colours)
- NEO Five Factor Inventory-3 (NEO-FFI-3)
- NEO Personality Inventory - Revised UK Edition (NEO-PI-R) (and Primary Colours)
- Positivity Test
- Power and Performance Measures - Revised (PPM-R)
- The Dark Triad of Personality at Work (TOP)
The number of tests we offer on HTS 5 is growing. You are welcome to contact us for further details of forthcoming publications.
How does the pricing model work for subscriptions?
Essentially, the more you buy, the more you can save - with a nominal annual fee giving you access to the discounts. Without a subscription you'll pay our everyday competitive prices. However, purchasing an annual subscription will allow you to buy in bulk with ease and added discount - contact us directly to understand how these discounts work. Subscription fees will be charged per calendar year - those started mid-year will be charged pro rata (by quarter). The prices shown on this page will be updated throughout the year to reflect this.
Where can I find out more about the Hogrefe Testsystem?
You can start by visiting the HTS 5 information site. If you are a current user and you'd like more in-depth information on using the system, we have an HTS 5 User Guide available for consultation online. You can also watch the HTS 5 Tutorial Series on our YouTube channel by clicking on the window below.