The latest version of Hogrefe Testsystem, HTS 5, makes it possible to set up testing, manage multiple test takers, download results and offer remote testing – all at an easy click of a button. Most importantly, its scientifically-sound testing platform delivers the insightful and reliable results needed to inform your recruitment, development and clinical needs.
Take a tour of our platform with our HTS 5 Tutorial Series on Youtube!
Currently on HTS 5
- Achievement Motivation Inventory (AMI)
- Behaviour Rating Inventory of Executive Function, Second Edition (BRIEF-2)
- Business-Focused Inventory of Personality (BIP)
- Business-Focused Inventory of Personality 6 Factors (BIP-6F)
- Bochum Matrices Test - Advanced Short (BOMAT)
- Creative Response Evaluation - Work (CRE-W)
- DASA (the Decision-making and Self-regulation Assessor)
- d2-R: Test of Attention Revised
- Emotional Processing Scale (EPS)
- Leadership Judgement Indicator 2 (Standard, Global, Sales)
- Leadership Motivation Inventory (LEAMO)
- Mechanical and Technical Understanding Test (MTVT)
- NEO Personality Inventory, Third Edition (NEO-PI-3) (and Primary Colours)
- NEO Five Factor Inventory-3 (NEO-FFI-3)
- NEO Personality Inventory - Revised UK Edition (NEO-PI-R) (and Primary Colours)
- Positivity Test
- Power and Performance Measures - Revised (PPM-R)
- The Dark Triad of Personality at Work (TOP)
The number of tests we offer on HTS 5 is always growing, so check back often, or enquire as to what is due out next! Most of our tests are available in several languages - contact us to discuss.
Quality-driven & multifunctional
HTS 5 can help you to enhance the quality and integrity of your recruitment or clinical decisions and let your focus remain where it needs to be – on the results. With HTS 5 you’ll get:
- substantial results
- choice of norms and scales
- data export
- multi-profile comparison
- group evaluation (ranking/profiling)
- tablet compatibility
- a complete user guide to help you navigate the system
- a series of HTS 5 tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Find out more about the features HTS 5 has to offer here.
Subscribe to HTS 5 for discounted testing
Both new and existing users of our HTS 5 system will be able to choose from either a subscription or a non-subscription option. With the subscription model, users will pay an annual fee - which then allows them access to a full range of discounted pricing, based on the type of subscription and quantities of test takers they have. For HTS 5 Terms and Conditions, please visit this page.
Good news! To support our customers during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are waiving the HTS 5 subscription fee from 1st April 2020 until further notice. Customers can therefore benefit from an account on our state of the art HTS 5 testing platform and access tests at our ‘with subscription’ rates. Contact us by phone on +44 (0)1865 797920 or email to discuss getting started with HTS 5.
Also available from Hogrefe
Hogrefe Software Interface (HSI)
The purpose of the software interface is smooth integration with third party systems. The interface can be useful in environments such as medical offices, hospitals or candidate management systems.
The HSI offers numerous features to aid in handling psychological issues, from survey creation and provision of tests for participants, to generating reports based on standard and scale values.
The web service interface (HSI Online) is hosted by the Hogrefe Group and can be accessed by the portal operator. This requires a permanent internet connection, with management, implementation, and evaluation performed on Hogrefe servers. Please email us for more information.
Due to the variety of tests we have and the way in which they work, some of our assessments are hosted on test-specific partner platforms, including Implicitly and PAN.