The latest version of Hogrefe Testsystem, HTS 5, makes it possible to set up testing, manage multiple test takers, download results and offer remote testing – all at an easy click of a button. Most importantly, its scientifically-sound testing platform delivers the insightful and reliable results needed to inform your recruitment, development and clinical needs.
Take a tour of our platform with our HTS 5 Tutorial Series on Youtube!
Currently on HTS 5
- Achievement Motivation Inventory (AMI)
- BIP (Business-focused Inventory of Personality)
- BIP-6F (Business-focused Inventory of Personality 6 Factors)
- BOMAT (Bochum Matrices Test) Advanced Short
- Creative Response Evaluation - Work (CRE-W)
- DASA (the Decision-making and Self-regulation Assessor)
- d2-R: Test of Attention Revised
- Emotional Processing Scale (EPS)
- Leadership Judgement Indicator 2 (Standard, Global, Sales)
- Leadership Motivation Inventory (LEAMO)
- Mechanical and Technical Understanding Test (MTVT)
- NEO-PI-3 (and Primary Colours)
- NEO PI-R (and Primary Colours)
- Positivity Test
- Power and Performance Measures - Revised
The number of tests we offer on HTS 5 is always growing, so check back often, or enquire as to what is due out next!
Quality-driven & multifunctional
HTS 5 can help you to enhance the quality and integrity of your recruitment or clinical decisions and let your focus remain where it needs to be – on the results. With HTS 5 you’ll get:
- substantial results feedback
- choice of norms and scales
- data export
- multi-profile comparison
- group evaluation (ranking/profiling)
- tablet compatibility
- a complete user guide to help you navigate the system
- a series of HTS 5 tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to HTS 5 for discounted testing
Both new and existing users of our HTS 5 system will be able to choose from either a subscription or a non-subscription option. With the subscription model, users will pay an annual fee - which then allows them access to a full range of discounted pricing, based on the type of subscription and quantities of test takers they have. For HTS 5 Terms and Conditions, please visit this page.
Also available from Hogrefe
Due to the variety of tests we have and the way in which they work, some of our assessments are hosted on test-specific partner platforms, including Implicitly and PAN.