International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research
Read the current online issue on econtent.hogrefe.com!
- ISSN-L 0300-9831, ISSN-Print 0300-9831, ISSN-Online 1664-2821
- Impact Factor:
- 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.117
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Sci-Search), Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology, and Environmental Sciences, Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Life Sciences, Prous Science Integrity, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, Medline, AGRICOLA, EMBASE, BIOBASE, EMBASE Biology, EMCARE, Scopus, CAB Abstracts, and CAB Health
- T. Bohn (Editor-in-Chief)
A. Alkerwi, C. André, M. Eggersdorfer, L. Hao, L. Schiavo
- View full editorial board
Since 1930 this journal has provided an important international forum for scientific advances in the study of nutrition and vitamins. Widely read by academicians as well as scientists working in major governmental and corporate laboratories throughout the world, this publication presents work dealing with basic as well as applied topics in the field of micronutrients, macronutrients, and non-nutrients such as secondary plant compounds.
The editorial and advisory boards include many of the leading persons currently working in this area.
The journal is of particular interest to:
- Engineers of human and animal nutrition
- Food scientists
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscript for The International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research.
Please follow the instructions to authors which you find in the Downloads section.
All manuscripts should be submitted online.
Here you will find all the information you need to advertise with Hogrefe. This includes current rates, news, special offers and services, as well as your contacts for advertising in this journal.
The International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research is published 6 x a year.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed for an additional year if not cancelled in writing 8 weeks before the end of the subscription year. Postage and mailing rates are mentioned separately; they are not included in the subscription rates.
Access to a PDF online version of the journal covering the 1999 annual volume onward is included in the annual subscription price and can be activated online.