As we edge towards the start of the new school year, you may be thinking about your own professional development opportunities. Hogrefe offers a range of comprehensive courses for those looking to train in the use of clinical, occupational and educational assessments.
Our hugely popular Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) training courses are open to qualified professionals with little or no experience in using ADOS-2, as well as to professionals seeking to update their current skill level.
These courses get booked up fast, but we still have a number of places available between now and the end of 2019 for the following courses:
- Introduction to ADOS-2
- ADOS-2 Administration and Coding Course
- ADOS-2 Update Course
- ADOS-2 Reliability Meeting
Not sure which course is right for you? Click here to match your skills and experience to the right training.
Other courses available from Hogrefe and partners include:
- Autism Diagnostic Interview – Revised (ADI-R): qualifies practitioners to use the ADI-R to the level of Clinical Reliability.
- Paediatric Autism Communication Therapy (PACT) e-learning programme: prepares practitioners for further training in the award-winning PACT, the first autism intervention rigorously tested in the NHS.
- Griffiths III: there are a variety of training options are available for users of the previous Griffiths Scales and for those who have not used the Griffiths Scales before.
- Test User, Occupational – Ability and Test User, Occupational – Personality: Hogrefe offers a BPS-accredited programme to qualify psychologists, researchers, and other professionals in use of psychometric assessments for business. Our three-day training course includes a qualification in the administration of our gold-standard NEO Personality Inventory.
- You can also take training courses in NEO-PI-3 and Implicitly – and coming soon is our brand-new Dark Triad of Personality at Work – enquire directly for more information.
Visit our website for dates, locations and prices.