Thank you for your interest in working at Hogrefe. Current vacancies:
Marketing Executive (12 month maternity cover)
Reporting to: Head of Marketing and Sales
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns designed to increase revenues and market share in order to meet annual revenue and profit targets.
- Design campaigns that include direct mail, email, social media reachouts, and advertisements, and update the Hogrefe website consistently to reflect our current offerings.
- Seek and suggest advertising opportunities and follow-through with appropriate design and implemention.
- Support sales efforts by planning all logistics and attending industry conferences in our three markets: educational, clinical, and occupational psychology.
- Work collaboratively as needed with the publishing team and advise on market acceptance of new product ideas.
- Promote (and attend where necessary) training courses and events designed to secure revenues through new product sales as a result of the event; work with the Business Development Executive to ensure this happens.
- Prepare and distribute annual catalogues (when appropriate) and product flyers.
- Monitor competitors including pricing, event attendance, and website advertising.
- A university degree related to psychology, marketing, or business.
- 2+ years experience engaging in marketing related work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to customer and colleague needs with a high attention to detail and concern for quality.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Microsoft Office skills and web/digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of psychometrics / assessment tools will be an advantage.
Please send applications to email@example.com by 1st November 2018.