The Wide Range Achievement Test 4 Interpretive Report (WRAT4-IR) generates scores, profiles and interpretive reports for an individual's performance on the WRAT4 Forms. After manual entry of the individual's raw sub-test scores, the software can generate one or more of the following five reports:
Score Report/Combined Score Report:
- Score Summary Table - includes raw scores, standard scores (based either on age-based or grade-based norms), confidence interval (85%, 90% or 95%), percentile rant and three optional scores (grade equivalents, NCEs or stanines).
- Standard Score Profile - graphical representation of standard scores.
- Standard Score Comparison Table - indicates the significance and prevalence of Standard Score differences.
Interpretative Report/Combined Interpretative Report:
- Score Summary Table- includes raw scores, standard scores (based either on age-based or grade-based norms), confidence interval (85%, 90% or 95%), percentile rant and three optional scores (grade equivalents, NCEs or stanines).
- Score Comparison Summary - Standard Score Profile - graphical representation of standard scores. Sub-test and Composite Summary - description of scores obtained from the sub-tests and composite.
- Sub-test Comparisons - description of inter-sub-test comparisons as well as suggested interprestation of each score comparison.
- Recommendations - based on sub-test standard scores and the significance of score comparisons recommendations are provided for use in educational intervention planning.
- Score Comparison - summary of score comparisons, also includes age appropriate recommendations that are useful in both the home and the classroom.
- Program functionality includes navigational tools (e.g. menu system, Quickstart dialog box, Toolbar, Status Bar) file handling and report editing features.
Features of the WRAT4 Interpretative Report:
- Provides comprehensive reports that save valuable clinician report writing time.
- Provides useful documentation to assist in educational and intervention planning for children and adults.
- Can be easily edited on screen to incorporate additional clinical information and interpretative statements.
- Generates profile graphs with the ability to overlay profiles from prior administrations for the same client.
- Quick and easy data entry.
Sample WRAT4 Reports (PDF)