The ability to identify, measure and manage unconscious bias is a very exciting and promising development in diversity and in performance management in general.
We all have unconscious biases and all of an organisation’s activities are vulnerable to unconscious bias – for example : diversity/equality/inclusion initiatives, recruitment, employee development, talent management, marketing, sales, procurement, day to day operations in all departments, leadership, governance, compliance, strategic decision-making. The prize for reducing your vulnerabilities to unconscious bias is improved performance; organisations who can best address unconscious bias will generate significant competitive advantage for themselves.
Hogrefe invite you to join PRM Diversity Consultants for this workshop, taking you to the leading edge of this subject and research and giving you practical guidance to:
- Understand what unconscious bias is and how it works
- Understand how it undermines your recruitment activities
- Understand how unconscious bias can be measured to predict discriminatory behaviour*
- Explore tools and techniques available to counter it
- Network with peers in other organisations
- Create your own action plans to take back to the workplace
- * You will also be provided with free access to measurement tools to try yourself, outside the seminar.
- Unconscious bias in recruitment (17/07/12)
- Registration: 1-1.30pm
- Finish: 4:30pm
Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel,
68 – 86 Cromwell Road,
London, UK, SW7 5BT (Location on map)
- £189 +VAT per person. Prices include participant materials, all refreshments and lunch
Contact Harish Bhayani on 0845 330 6738 for more information and to request a booking form.