The NEO Personality Inventory is a comprehensive measure of the Five Factor Model of personality, which remains unparalleled in its level of depth. Underpinned by a vast amount of research data, the NEO is substantive and robust – yet still concise in its measurement and easy to use in practice. Furthermore, our online testing platform makes delivering the NEO to individuals or groups easy, flexible and secure.
Watch how NEO-PI-3 improves upon the previous edition - and why it's the essential measure for selection and development:
Expanding and improving upon the previous NEO PI-R, NEO-PI-3 features new norms and added features. Practitioners already qualified in use of NEO PI-R can expect to gain all the insight they need via the new manual. Test users new to the NEO can join one of our upcoming NEO-PI-3 training courses, with dates soon to be announced.
What's new to NEO-PI-3?
- Items reviewed and refreshed for readability and relevance to the changing landscape of life and lifestyles.
- Norms updated in 2015, based on a re-standardisation on the UK population
- New and updated research.
Available norm groups:
- UK Working Population (men/women together)
- UK Working Population (gender specific)
- UK Managerial and Professional
- International Managerial and Professional (2016)
View the sample NEO-PI-3 Personal Insight Report:
You may also be interested in:
Contact us to start using the NEO, or to talk to us about upgrading to NEO-PI-3!