An intensive and interactive 1 day course designed for users who hold a BPS Level B certificate and would like to gain access to the NEO PI-R. The NEO is internationally recognised as the gold standard for personality assessment and is standardised to the UK working population.
On Hogrefe’s NEO PI-R training course, delegates learn through tutorials, group exercises, case studies and practical feedback sessions, how to use the NEO PI-R with confidence.
Objectives of the course:
- Gain knowledge of NEO’s 30 facets and 5 domains
- Interpret facet combinations
- Become familiar with NEO profiles
- Understand how to feedback NEO profiles
The course will enable delegates to:
- Interpret and feedback personality profiles
- Gain eligibility to be assessed (at an additional charge) for BPS Level B Intermediate Plus Certificate as long as the personality measure used for the Intermediate qualification is substantially different from the NEO PI-R (please visit the BPS website for more information).