Accredited and verified by the British Psychological Society (BPS), this course will qualify you to use ability tests from all the UK’s main publishers, and also qualify you to use the NEO PI-R personality inventory.
- Theory of Psychometric Testing & Personality Assessment
- How to select the most appropriate Tests for a specific purpose
- Test Administration & Scoring
- Test Reliability & Sources of Error
- The Validity of Psychometric Tests – Measuring the Utility of Testing
- Understanding Personality Assessment
- Interpretation of the Neo PI-R Personality Inventory
- Using the NEO PI-R for Recruitment and People Development
- Feeding Back Ability and Personality Tests
- Best Practice, Diversity and Fair Selection
The NEO PI-R is a measure of the five major domains of personality as well as the six facets that define each domain. It is now recognised internationally as a gold standard for personality assessment. Hogrefe Ltd publish the NEO and standardised the assessment for the UK.
6 hours of pre-course reading and exercises 4 days face-to-face course 6 hours of post coursework.
After the course
Delegates will be required to administer, score and feedback two NEO PI-R questionnaires along with developing written reports which must be emailed to the trainer as evidence of competency. This will take approximately 6 hours.